Last week I found 2 newborn baby kittens under a tarp at my work. They were squealing and cold. We waited for the mama to return but she didn’t. I didn’t want any harm to come to them so I brought them to the Pet Orphans on my lunch break to see if they could take them. They had a nursing mama kitty that they were going to try to sneak them with, but if not they would have a volunteer foster them, which was feeding them every 2 hrs. They are an amazing operation and if ever I need to adopt another pet, I am going there! I called to check in on the kittens and they said they were doing well and thriving. It really made my day! I’m so glad they are o.k. and I hope that they get adopted.
- purfectpets reblogged this from ilovepuppybellies and added:
- crysanthemum16 likes this
- enigmariaaa reblogged this from ilovepuppybellies
- feelinghellastabby likes this
- ilovepuppybellies posted this